Saifon's Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gunnar's Hold to Rata Sum Run

3 posters

Go down

Gunnar's Hold to Rata Sum Run Empty Gunnar's Hold to Rata Sum Run

Post  Admin Sat Jul 25, 2009 7:34 am

[build prof][/build]
The Rata Sum Run

Here's my run to ratasum, one which I do many times. This was once my main source of income, it's a very popular location, and always a demand for it, so you shouldnt have any problems getting customers. I mainly run for tips, but you can charge people up to 3k for the run.

The Build Template: OwZTkY/8ZS6jHRnBZIXkHKVEAAA
[Build=Mindbender Build;OwZTgM/+ZS6jHRnZCqBatkmE3BA]

Alternative build:

The Build Template: OwZTgI/+ZS6jHRnhm8ucCqBC3BA
[Build=Perma Runner;OwZTgI/+ZS6jHRnhm8ucCqBC3BA]

Make sure you Air Magic is at least 4, this will also help mindbender to recharge quicker. Basic usage of build, is casting perma. Skill 1, 2 then 3. Then Mindbender. Use dash sparingly, once you get the hang of the run, you'll get to know when to use it and when not too, mainly when you know your coming up to end zone, or when you dont need to maintain perma. You can maintain mindbender if you have rank ten asuran title, so you will not use dark escape that much, however if you do not have that rank, use dark escape whenever mindbender runs out or recharging.

I've broke the run into eight parts, so there's eight videos, one for zone u have to run. Also note, that I have rank ten asuran title, which makes mindbender extremely effective. I can maintain 33% faster , and with excellent energy management. I highly recommend working on that title and maxing it out. You will find many sin runners will only be able to maintain 25% fast running. So if you really want to be a pro runner, max out asuran title as soon as possible.

The Run:

Part 1: Gunnar's Hold to Varajar Fells