Saifon's Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Looking to build Team for "Fissure of Woe" and "Urgoz'sWarren"

4 posters

Go down

Looking to build Team for "Fissure of Woe" and "Urgoz'sWarren" Empty Looking to build Team for "Fissure of Woe" and "Urgoz'sWarren"

Post  Zalov Fri Jul 31, 2009 3:57 pm

I have 10 passage scrolls to " Urgoz Warren" and 1 to "Fissue of Woe" and want to build a team of guildies that would like to run them with me. I have never ran either one so I am looking for some experienced and some not to run these two areas. Shocked

Zalov

Back to top Go down

Looking to build Team for "Fissure of Woe" and "Urgoz'sWarren" Empty Re: Looking to build Team for "Fissure of Woe" and "Urgoz'sWarren"

Post  Lyra Wed Aug 05, 2009 6:34 am

I'd like to come but im not home for another week. the 15th im back, if you wanne go then i can join Smile
Lyra
Lyra

Back to top Go down

Looking to build Team for "Fissure of Woe" and "Urgoz'sWarren" Empty Re: Looking to build Team for "Fissure of Woe" and "Urgoz'sWarren"

Post  Admin Wed Aug 05, 2009 7:38 am

I'm in... ask south though.. she does the FoW speedclears.. so she knows the runs and builds.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://saifon.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Dim Mon Sep 28, 2009 2:14 am

I'm in... please. I just got my warrior kitted up for FoWSC but I don't actually know how to do it... may need some help with that one... But yeah, if I can then I dibs warrior spot.
Dim
Dim

http://www.hunt.tk

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down