Saifon's Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shadow Form

3 posters

Go down

Shadow Form Empty Shadow Form

Post  Hanto Yu Tue Mar 09, 2010 6:08 pm

so i've been gone for awhile, i come back notice that we can no longer use shadowform like all us sin's use to. well my question is, what the hell do we do now? i tried doing some basic raptor farmin and that hurt, alot... anyways any idea floating out their? kinda wondering what to do right now.

Hanto Yu~

Hanto Yu

Back to top Go down

Shadow Form Empty Re: Shadow Form

Post  Admin Mon Mar 15, 2010 8:06 am

well.. indeed it has been nerfed.. but still not without it's usefulness... true that the nerf has really hindered A/E farmers.. although running is still possible... for farming purposes... such as raptors... suggest changing to a W/N raptor farm.. takes a little getting used too.. but I'll be happy to show you...

and give it some time... since the nerf... it's not possible to maintain Shadow Form.. without having 2nd profession as Ele.. meaning this is opening up a world of builds.. so stay tuned.. and play it by ear...
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://saifon.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  South Mon Mar 29, 2010 2:49 pm

Saify, can you teach me how to farm them raptors with my warrior? Ottalla hasn't been online, he was supposed to show me.
South
South

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum