Saifon's Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rragars SC (by D D Vr)

Go down

Rragars SC (by D D Vr) Empty Rragars SC (by D D Vr)

Post  D D Vr Thu Apr 22, 2010 11:12 am

first lvl no pictures =S ^^

Rragars SC (by D D Vr) Gw06011
second lvl making 6 min run ^^ WOOT

Rragars SC (by D D Vr) Gw06111
picture showing how to deal with the bosses on third lvl ^^

Rragars SC (by D D Vr) Gw06211
7 min having boss key and running till rragars!! WOOT

Rragars SC (by D D Vr) Gw06411
Rragar and hidespliter killed on 11 min WOOT

This is new SC ( MADE BY D DVR) !!!! ^^ :p

D D Vr

Back to top Go down

Rragars SC (by D D Vr) Empty rragars what to do?? (guide)

Post  D D Vr Thu Apr 22, 2010 11:35 am

[build prof][/build]

5x[build=OwFj0pf8ISHQ6M3lNQTizi7i4OA] [Shadow Form][Shroud of Distress][Dwarven Stability][Dark Escape][Symbolic Strike][Summon Naga Shaman][Ebon Vanguard Assassin Support][Deaths Charge]

1x[build=Owlj8xjjJTHQ6MrgNQUY7Y7i4OA] [Shadow Form][Shroud of Distress][Dark Escape][Shadow Sanctuary][Godspeed][fall back][Ebon Vanguard Assassin Support][Deaths Charge]

1x[build=OwRSc4PTHQ6MNQkilBri7i4O] [Shadow Form][Shroud of Distress][Dwarven Stability][Dark Escape][Barbs][Great Dwarf Weapon][Ebon Vanguard Assassin Support][Deaths Charge]

1x [build=OwVSM4PTHQ6M3lNQiOCBzi4O] [Shadow Form][Shroud of Distress][Dwarven Stability][Dark Escape][Auspicious Incantation][Spirit Shackles][Summon Naga Shaman][Deaths Charge]

1ste lvl : A/P takes kegg and drop it be4 the gate to the charr warden
there run to ur left and cast naga shamans, go stay behind the rock and cast ebon sin on the monk A/N cast barbs on it and A/Me spams spirit shackles on it once killed go kill rragars by standing against that wall so the seekers r obsructed. grab key and run to 2e lvl

2e lvl : run by the top site and stay running run to rragars kill him and run to the third lvl

3e lvl : run in group to the fleshweavers killing the hounds and hearovers first hide after the rock if the paras r hitting u once killed grab the key and run to rragars maneater standing behind the rock while 1 pulls him and kill it and done ^^

D D Vr

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum